Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I want 1 gig of data back as a Version up reward.
Courierbean
Enthusiast
Re: I want 1 gig of data back as a Version up reward.
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Why? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

snapapple
Enthusiast

So do I! I have no need for unlimited data since I'm usually always in wifi, but sometimes I will need that free data boost. I am not happy about the changed rewards program. There doesn't seem to be anything useful in there.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

snapapple, 

Thank you for this feedback about our Verizon Up Rewards. It allows us to hear your voice and recommendations on how we can be better for you in the future. Our goal is to provide you with a completely new experience, designed entirely with you in mind. Here's more information about our new rewards program. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/

-Lasina

Marty1762
Enthusiast

I feel exactly the same way.  Have been a customer for over 20 years and now really don’t have a need for the rest of the rewards, especially since they expire.  I would love to have the data boost back!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! We'd be happy to check if you still have the Data Boost as an option to use on your account. I certainly understand the importance of utilizing it. How does that sound? *Angela

JasonTucker
Enthusiast

Me too. I can find my bonus gig for paying my bill on time. 

0 Likes
iluvmyshepards
Enthusiast

Me too! I've been a customer for over 20 years and every now and then that boost comes in handy when I'm traveling. It's a crying shame they had to go and change things and take that one away. Maybe it is time to look at other providers?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never want to hear you looking to leave the Verizon family. The Verizon up data option was definitely something I enjoyed. Keep in mind, we are improving the Verizon Up rewards and I can submit feedback to help with recommendations of what our customers enjoy using. I will make sure this is lifted up. We do appreciate your business and for you bringing this to our attention. 

-Rodney

Marty1762
Enthusiast

I completely agree!  I’ve been a Verizon customer for almost 25 years…senior citizen.  Don't have a need for trips to Orlando, or discounts on gaming headphones etc!  Loved loved the extra Gig…please bring back Verizon!