Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IDENTITY EMAIL NOT WORKING
ROLANDA72

I SIGNED UP FOR VERIZON ALMOST A MONTH AGO. RECEIVED THE SIM CARD BUT STILL DIDNT HAVE A PHONE AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO USE THE VERIFY IDENTITY LINK THAT HAS NEVER WORKED FOR ME TO DAY. THEY SEND THE LINK AND I TAKE THE PICTURES AND NADA. I EVEN WENT INTO THE STORE AND HAD THE REP TAKE THE PICTURES AND HE COULD NOT GET THE LINK TO WORK. I ENDED UP GETTING A NOT SO GREAT GENERIC PHONE JUST TO BE ABLE TO PUT THE SIM CARD IN ON THE DAY THE FIRST BILL WAS DUE. SURELY THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER WAY TO GET THE ID INFO TO VERIZON. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THIS POINT AND THINKING I MAY HAVE TO CANCEL THE SERVICE AS I CANT REALLY USE IT. IF THERE ARE SUIGGESTIONS IM OPEN TO HEAR THEM 

0 Likes
Re: IDENTITY EMAIL NOT WORKING
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are happy to review your options with you. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
ROLANDA72

I was sent another link just today with the same result to verify my identity and it is still doing the same thing. i cant move forward with my order until this has been verified. i have tried several times and have even had verizon send the same link to themselves and take the pics of my ID and it did the same for them 

0 Likes
ROLANDA72

is there an email or another way that my identity can be verified besides the link?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure this is resolved for you ASAP. We recommend giving our Sales Team a call at 800-256-4646, so they can provide you with any alternative options. Keep us updated on your results.

*Anna

0 Likes
ROLANDA72

THEY SENT ANOTHER LINK AND STILL SAME RESULT UNFORTUNATELY 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for trying. We would recommend that you continue working with them to get this resolved. Have you considered stopping by one of our stores? ~Roger

0 Likes
ROLANDA72

Yes I was at the store for 2 hours and they sent the same link to the associate and he was not able to get the link to work.i went in person thinking g this would be the best way to show my ID but I was wrong as they said the link is the only way which is ridiculous.i am almost to the point of just canceling service altogether. Too frustrating 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for those details, ROLANDA72. We understand your frustration and would love to assist. We recommend reaching out to our Inside Sales team for better assistance at 800-256-4646. 

~Baldo

0 Likes