Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
If someone blocked me, would it still show up in my text log if I texted them?
levy87

I've been fighting with my ex and he hasn't blocked my number. We talked last night and we didn't end the night in a position where he would block me, but I noticed the last text showing in my Message log was from 10pm last night after we hung up the phone (which wasn't anything bad). I sent one more around midnight before I decided myself to block him, and that one isn't showing up. Is it because I blocked him? I sent the text several minutes before I decided to block him, and all previous texts are still there. I use Message+ not sure what he uses as he has an iphone. Now I'm wondering if he even received the last text I sent or if that just happens sometimes. 

0 Likes
Re: If someone blocked me, would it still show up in my text log if I texted them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you can't see a message you sent last night. Have you tried checking in your My Verizon to see if that message went through last night at midnight? *Debbie

0 Likes
Re: If someone blocked me, would it still show up in my text log if I texted them?
Durabol

Yea it should. If anything you would only get a failed to deliver message. But you might not even get that failed to deliver if you're blocked. I'm not 100% positive but 99% sure. On your end if you send it sends. Some text apps well most now allow a failed to deliver notification. I do believe if you're blocked most of the time it sends it and you get nothing. A good test is if you call and go straight to some kind of robot response. Then you're blocked on phone. Enjoy.

0 Likes