Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
If you cannot access your Verizon Account
Bchgrl75

I have seen several posts about not being able to access your Verizon account either via the app or on the web. This happened to me and took three months to get it fixed by IT. I finally found a representative named Joe who was awesome. Found out that I had no Verizon account ID and somehow got deleted.  If you are having this problem first and most of all have it pushed up the ladder to IT (ask for a higher level ) and get a incident number so you can follow up on it. I recommend calling weekly and checking on the progress. If your lucky enough to get a rep like I did Joe called me back with updates. I did find out that other customers have this problem too. Thanks Joe for your great work to get this resolved. Again don’t let it go you will need to follow up until it’s resolved. 

0 Likes
Re: If you cannot access your Verizon Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry that it took so long to find the right solution. We would love to offer our assistance if you have any lasting concerns.

0 Likes