Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
If your account get shut down and you can't sign in online because your passwords are changed, how do you contact verizon?
RobertWhoIs

So I missed a payment. My bad. My phone gets shut down so I try to sign-in online but my passwords and security questions have been changed. I try to reset the password but it wants to text it to my phone which it was shut off so I can't get a text to reset the password. I try to use the chat feature but you can't chat with a real person unless you are signed in and because I can't sign in, I'm stuck with the ineffective digital assistant that just keeps the whole process in a pointless frustrating loop. At this point I don't really know how to contact Verizon other than lodging a complaint with the better business bureau. I did it before and it worked. It just takes them a long time. Why does Verizon make it so impossible to contact them? Well, another call to the BBB.

0 Likes
Re: If your account get shut down and you can't sign in online because your passwords are changed, how do you contact verizon?
Tigerstep

Dial *611, it will connect to CS.

0 Likes