Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Im not being given my sign on promotion credit
JeffHutchens1

Last year in April I signed up, and was told I'd get a $300 credit to my account to be used however I wanted including pay my bill. This was a major factor in me switching from t-mobile. I wanted that credit to be there for a rainy day so I'd pay my bill with it a few months. Fast forward to Jan 1st, it's a rainy day. So I go to use my credit but it's not there at all. I messaged customer service that day and was told by the agent it would be taken care of, but now it's only a $200 credit... fine whatever. They had me stop my auto pay so I could use my credit to pay my bill. 3 weeks later, today, I still don't have the credit. I messaged customer support again asking for it to be handled. This time I'm told there's nothing they can do to help me, that I had to call a number. I explained that I'm very sick and can't speak out loud, but they insisted they couldn't help me and the only way is to calla rebate team.... I've just about had it with this situation. That credit should be there by now, twice over, and I shouldn't have to call in when it hurts to speak. Someone please help me or my next post is to better business

0 Likes
Re: Im not being given my sign on promotion credit
JeffHutchens1

Why are people who posted after me getting helped, yet I'm just getting ignored over here? Really disappointed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to get every promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
KDS2North

I'm having the same problem on a similar offer. And I can't get connected with any actual human being at Verizon to ask what's going on. At this point, I've been trying literally *for weeks* to get in touch with them. On the phone, it's 30-50 minutes estimated wait time, and actually I never get anyone coming on the call. When I tried email support, they never respond with anything substantive--the bot just says "we're sorry for the delay" and then "Need more information." This is really subpar customer service, and a bad experience for a new customer. I thought AT&T was bad on customer service, but I never had problems like this in getting to actually communicate with someone with them. And, by slow-rolling responses to me, it's like Verizon gets to keep the money they promised me as part of enticing me to switch. I'm really disappointed, regretting the decision to switch--and would still like *someone* at Verizon to actually respond substantively to this issue for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, JeffHutchens1. We want to make sure you receive a resolution to the promotion credit issue. We have sent you a Private Note to assist you further. *Cassie

0 Likes
KDS2North

Hey, vzw_customer_support.  I'm glad Jeff (the OP) is maybe getting some help.  I replied with a "me too" message, on a similar problem. Can I also get you to PM me so I can get some actual help too?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, KDS2North. I regret to hear that you have not been able to get a hold of us concerning your issue. I know how important it is to get the promotion you were offered, and I am here to help. What type of promotion are you missing? Can you please provide me with more details? ~Pamela

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to make sure you get whatever promotions you are eligible for! I am sorry for the delay in offering help, I have sent you a private message to continue. -Rosie

0 Likes