Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Im so upset they put a restriction on my account now I cant pay only cash
Sophia89

After numerous calls,hours on hold, countless hangups IM DONE. I have made a payment arrangement for future dates like I always do and Verizon had q glitch which took both payments 2 weeks early for 1 and almost a month on the other. The transactions weren't applied to my account and after speaking with them and my bank verified it was fraud. Well now I go on today to try to update my new card and pay the 1st arrangement and get this I'm restricted from using my debit card. Called to be told the transactions posted the 20th and return the following day. But it gets better. Still not my arrangement and my  bill wasnt even pastdue since its due on the 24th. Someone made the transactions look like they were payment for my devices not my bill and then returned it. Now after 4hours of talking to uneducated,rude,non listening agents Ive been hung up on by a supervisor who apparently was the person who could lift this. So I call back cause of course she doesnt call me back just to find out they are closed. I'm so upset. I want this lifted plus a credit plus a apology for awful services to a 7 plus year customer. O and I still dont know why this happened in the first place. Thinking about calling att tomorrow. 

0 Likes