Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In Store order
Diahann07

This experience with upgrading phones and iPad is certainly making me think why Verizon?  Does it really know what is customer service in these times.  After having to cancel an order as it was sent to a closed store and getting bad customer service every time trying to resolve.  It is now 1/9/2021 and the order that was suppose to be canc/refunded back on 12/30/2020 appears to have not been done properly as my money has not been refunded to date and neither has my Verizon up reward dollars!  Why!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: In Store order
Tigerstep

Because people are totally flooding CS to buy iPhones during a pandemic and not calling in for financial assistance. This post is an insult to both agents assisting and customers calling in for financial hardship.

With free 2 day shipping, why even bother risking Covid when it can be delivered? Your impatience and CS are two different things.

0 Likes
Re: In Store order
Diahann07

Not sure why you responded as you are not able to assist in the resolution and you are also not aware of the full situation.  The people who needed to respond have and are aware and lets hope there will be resolution.  By the way the telesales rep who took the order suggested the in store pick up to get the devices sooner.  This has nothing to do with impatience or anything I did not do.    

0 Likes