Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incompetence of Verizon Wireless for business customers
Tonymd1

I have been trying to order a phone for my business for 2 months as an upgrade but after 4 Incompetent customer service reps and 3 hours of going over information Again and Again.....

have not been able to resolve the issue  . A lot of people need to be fired because at next opportunity verizon is going to loose my business

Re: Incompetence of Verizon Wireless for business customers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We regret any inconvenience as we always want it to be easy to do business with us. Upgrade time is always exciting and we would love to help. Please tap in the link below and sign in to your account to chat with a business account expert:

https://www.verizon.com/business/gateway/

0 Likes
Re: Incompetence of Verizon Wireless for business customers
Tigerstep

Better tighten up that business if it's loose.

Order your phone yourself online. Takes a few clicks and you're done. Probably shouldn't be calling others incompetent. 

0 Likes
Re: Incompetence of Verizon Wireless on Purchases
HateThisComp

Been a customer for over 15 years.  Tried Oct 16 to pre order the iPhone 12.  They cancelled the order without notifying me on Oct 20.  I called a few days later and was sent through various departments, customer support, fraud, etc etc.  The rep said they "Pushed" the application through.

Oct 30- still no phone, nothing in the account.  I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with a rep- by the time our call ended, it was like she became family- the woman had to go through multiple departments to fix the issue- Verizon combined two orders together for some ungodly reason.  Figured that was the end of it.

Oct 31.  Yep, nope.  Two more Verizon reps, one of whom offered the solution of me canceling the order and starting again.  VERIZON OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT NEED THE REVENUE FOR NEW PURCHASES IF THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE TELLING ME TO CANCEL MY ORDER.

I have never ever had such a sub par experience in my life and for the first time, I think I may just take them up on their offer to cancel not only the purchase, but my account, that of my other family members.  Of course losing six phone lines plus a business customer is nothing to this company- how else can you explain how they treat customers?

VERIZON JUST DOESN'T GIVE A dang

0 Likes
Re: Incompetence of Verizon Wireless on Purchases
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your 15 plus years with us are truly appreciated! We don't want to lose you as our customer! I will be sending you a Private Note to best assist.

0 Likes