Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incompetent?
Ribblet

I ordered an upgrade/replacement phone on April 30th, 2020. On May 6th it arrived at a UPS facility about 20 miles from its final destination. On May 13th it was reported to have been destroyed or lost and that Verizon had been contacted.

That was the day of my first contact with Verizon support and they appeared to have not been contacted and no idea what to do and was told it would be sorted out and a replacement phone would be sent out “soon?”

After the next few conversations and each call lasting more then an hour, I requested a ticket number. *858 was my first ticket opened on May 20th that I have on file. The next call I made, I was informed that the ticket was closed. I was expecting a phone to be in my hand, so I had made a full payment of the phone.

May 26th, I was informed that the ticket was issued to a different phone number. I then requested a reversal of payment and full cancellation of the phone and was given ticket *258.  I was going to start over once this has been resolved.

On June 1st, Ticket *938, I was told that a credit would be issued to my credit card for the full amount within 24 to 48 hours.

Today is June 5th and I have now been informed that the case is closed and an issue will appear on my card within 3 to 5 business days.

Is Verizon so strapped for cash that it doesn't have the funds to do a cancellation or are you hiring the most incompetent people for support?

Verizon is a fail.        35 days and counting

0 Likes