Incorrect Mobile+ Home Rewards Discount
webaroo

I have been a Verizon mobile customer since 02/2018 and a FIOS customer before that. I signed up for Mobile+Home Rewards and I had been receiving the Level 2 discounts ($5/mo off Fios + $5/mo off Wireless).   In December 2019, I upgraded to FIOS Gigabit, which should have pushed me to the Level 3 discount ($10/mo off Fios + $10/mo off wireless), but while my account was changed for Fios, it was not automatically changed for Mobile and I am shown as Level 2 instead of Level 3 in the mobile in the app. Below are the discounts on my bills. Can someone please help me resolve this?  I have been trying to get this fixed for months without much success. Thank you! 

MOBILE BILL:

Current discount: MOBILE + HOME LEVEL 2-$5.00

FIOS BILL:
Current discount: Mobile + Home Level 3 - $10

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Mobile+ Home Rewards Discount
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you get the appropriate discounts on your wireless account and I am sorry it has been so long. What are you seeing when you access the Mobile + Home page in the Verizon Up section of the app?  

0 Likes
JJDRP2K
Enthusiast - Level 1
Hello,

As I indicated in my original post  the app shows level 2.

I was waiting on FIOS before I responded here and below is their most recent response. In addition to this rewards issue, I need to know when my mobile device payment discount will take effect. I got the device in June and the full price is shown in my bill. Thanks

‎09-24-2020 10:29 AM

Good Afternoon. I'm not able to locate that ticket however, it may have been routed to Wireless. The problem is, the discount is showing up properly on our end (with Fios) and we are not able to see any Wireless accounts. They do have an escalation form that they can fill out to make sure you get the proper discount on both sides though. ~Madison

‎09-01-2020 10:33 AM
Your Promotional Request has been received and sent to the appropriate team for processing. Your reference number is ######132   Once we have an update we will let you know here.  This can take up to 7-10 business days but, once we have an update we will let you know.   
0 Likes
JJDRP2K
Enthusiast - Level 1

After months of run around between FIOS and Wireless, I just connected with a wonderful mobile chat rep who actually paid attention to the issue and was able to get my correct level to show up for mobile in less than 10 minutes.  He basically followed the Verizon guide which suggested de-enrolling the user and then asking the user to re-enroll via the app. I could not thank him because Chat crashed and I cannot reconnect. 

Now that level 3 shows up for me in the app, what about the $5 discount I should have been getting for the last 9 months ($45)? How can I get credited?

Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's fantastic to hear about the issue being resolved with the level. To go over any last minute details, please send us a Private Message.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Helpmerhonda1

Same problem where u able to resolve this? How? Thanks

0 Likes
Ill1998

I also am on Level 3 on Fios $10 discount and Level 2 on wireless $5 discount . After numerous phone calls, I was told today that it is because my unlimited plan is not premium. They also have changed the Mobile + Home to 2.0. If I switched to the new 2.0, I would get the $10 off mobile but would lose the $10 on Fios. Mathematically it is better for me to leave it the way it is. I just don’t know why I was told I would get $10 off each when I changed to Gigabit WiFi almost a year ago. I also don’t know why it took so many calls and hours on hold being told that it will be corrected within 1-2 billing cycles to finally get told I am not getting the discount.   Customer service representatives need to know their stuff and should not have different information from one another. Some might say that it is only $5 per month, but when I’m paying for 5 phones and 3 watches on top of cable, internet, and phone services discounts mean a lot. 

0 Likes