Incorrect Rewards level
gj11

I am a long time Verizon customer. In June, I switched to Unlimited wireless service, and added gigabit service to my FIOS account. At that point, I should have been eligible for Level 3 Rewards, but the My Verizon app has always only shown Level 2.

I have contacted chat about this a couple of times. One agent said there was nothing he could do; the second said he would escalate the issue. I never heard any more after that. Months later, I am still at Level 2.

How can I get this fixed, preferably without spending additional hours on chat or phone??

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Rewards level
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time with us is one that cannot be overlooked, so we want to make sure you are rewarded as such. Making sure you take advantage of all your perks are important. I have sent a Private Note to get started on reviewing what took place on your account. Let's make sure this is the last time getting in touch with us regarding this matter.

Akane_VZW

0 Likes
gj11

So, I replied to the private note and a ticket was filed. But still no joy. In fact, the My Verizon app now shows only Level 1 rewards instead of the Level 3 that I should qualify for. Not impressed. Who can finally fix this???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty, and we want to show our appreciation for having Verizon Wireless and Fios Home Internet service.

We want to make sure that you meet all the requirements to avoid any problems with your rewards:

1. Do you have a Fios Internet plan or a bundle that includes a Fios Home Internet plan?
  2. Do you have access to your Verizon Up?
  3. Have you enrolled in Mobile + Home Rewards? 

I assure you we will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. 

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
gj11

Incredible. I have obviously already been through all these questions with the person who contacted me originally and filed the ticket. Can't you just go look at the ticket, or for that matter, my original post?

To satisfy you, the answer is yes to all three questions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gj11, I appreciate you for answering the questions and I know this has been a frustrating process. Our only goal is to help and ensure we provide you with a resolution. I have sent you a Private Message. Please meet me there for additional assistance. 

0 Likes
gj11

Regarding ticket INC004914550, on Tuesday Jan 5, a Verizon rep said:

"Reviewing the status on the ticket, we can see that it is still being worked on. It will be finalized in the following days. We apologize for any inconvenience that this is causing you and we can assure you that this ticket will fix the issue with the discount on the account."

Four days later, I have not seen any further communication or resolution. What is the status of the issue? 

As a reminder, if this is not resolved in the next few days I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT further waste my time by asking me for my name, phone number, or anything else. You should have everything you need in the ticket and all the written communication we have already had, which you should have a record of.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the trouble as I know the importance of seeing this resolved and ensure the proper discounts are in place. We will have to enter the secure channel verification window in order to disclose any account specific details.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6006HnF4s 

0 Likes