Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incorrect billing
Gsxrgirl

VERIZON WARNING. they have been charging me $45 for device coverage which covers ALL my lines. They then tacked on an additional $11 for 3 lines for a total of $78 a month. They don’t know why that was added back in July last year. They won’t credit me and admit that it shouldn’t have been added because I don’t have 3 claims which is when $11 per line would begin to be added back again.

They REFUSE TO CREDIT ME for this. I have a call in to a manager but I’m going to clearly file a complaint with the AG’s office. This is scam billing. This is intentional and I hope you ALL check your bills to see if it’s added to yours.

I won’t pay another bill with Verizon and when they take me to court I’ll counter. I am DONE. They continually do these things and then you’re stuck footing the bill. I’m a military widow on a limited income. I can’t afford to continue paying fees that are not valid!

check your bills under add ons. 

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gsxrgirl, we are sorry to hear of your loss and very much appreciated your spouse's service. Having value in the products and services you pay for is important and making sure you're billed correctly is vital. July is far too long for this to be going on and we want to get things resolved. We will also send you a Private Message so we can work within your account to get this resolved.    

0 Likes