Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incorrect data usage texts
joyioi8

For the past two months I've been receiving texts that I'm close to using up my data but the problem is that it's at the start of my new cycle and when I go to look at my account, the texts are wrong and I have plenty of data.  It's annoying and don't tell me to turn off my notifications, I want them but I want them to be correct.

Re: Incorrect data usage texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

joyioi8,

I can certainly understand wanting to know how much data has actually been used. That is crucial. I'd be concerned to get those messages too and I'd expect them to be right. We're glad to look into this. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you're able to we can fully assist you.

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
IggyBeck

I have this problem a lot!! Cuts my data off before it is used up. I’ve spoken with a few different reps to no avail. One rep had me erase all the passwords on my phone & of course it did nothing at all. Nothing was ever solved. No answers. Just keeps happening. Being only an account member I’m unable to speak with a rep on the actual account plans & problems. I requested to be a manager but I have no idea where that message is going since he doesn’t take care of any of this himself. Wouldn’t be a problem if they would correctly account for my usage in the first place. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We will be more than happy to assist you. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. We will stand by. -Albert

0 Likes