Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Incorrect information provided- Was on call with a customer rep for 2.5 hours
PM_VerizonUser

Hello- i was on a call with a verizon customer rep to upgrade one of my lines and I was provided the trade-in value and the estimated monthly bill after upgrade to a newer phone. after 2 hours being on the call and discussing the different options with the rep she transfers my call to a telesales agent to complete the purchase. now after getting connected with the telesales agent he says that the information provided by previous rep is incorrect and he can complete the purchase. I requested for more details and he put me on hold and after 10 -15 mins he said there are technical issues and I should contact the escalation team and I contacted the escalation team. now the 3rd rep is like all the information provided to me so far was incorrect and she cannot do anything.

WASTE of time on a weekend . 2.5 hours on call with Verizon spending my energy and time to get nothing at the end of it. I have been a Verizon customer for more than 6 years and this is what I get. Not a great or pleasant experience.

I want to get in touch with the senior management team to explain my experience.

Re: Incorrect information provided- Was on call with a customer rep for 2.5 hours
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Was there a reason why you couldn't have done the upgrade online? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Incorrect information provided- Was on call with a customer rep for 2.5 hours
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PM_VerizonUser, we want to make sure we get to the bottom of this. We are sending you a Private Note to continue working with you. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
PM_VerizonUser

This issue is still not resolved

0 Likes
Mrsmikey3

I signed up online in November, online mind u. Should have only been charged 20 instead of 40 for activation... nope 40. Then I get no bill. They turn my service off another 120 in activation fees. I never signed up for paperless billing. I’ve spent over 20 hours trying to resolve issues and haven’t fully transferred from T-Mobile yet because I can’t get a competent employee to help me. Wish I never would have went back to Verizon. Nightmare 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our apologies that your issues still haven't been resolved. As we previously mentioned, we are unable to offer promotional credits if you did not meet the eligibility requirements for said promotion.

0 Likes