Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Initial sales call was fraudulent -quoted price not honored
Sistah77

I transferred from T-Mobile to Verizon a few weeks ago and I regret it. The call was recorded and the agent "Nathan" quoted me $50 per line. We were trading in 3 phones. After committing to the change and signing up I only received 2 boxes to take in the phones. There are no indication on each box which phone is attached to the return label. I called for the 3rd box and it too way too long and many attempts to get someone to send me the 3rd box. Finally I had to check the IMEI in their online service to figure out which phone was missing a box. What a hassle. THEN, the first email came with the pricing plan. $65 per line! Not the $50 I was quoted (auto pay and paperless all set up). I called, I chatted and I spent lots of time trying to get it straightened out. It still isn't correct. I feel ripped off, and will be switching out of Verizon as soon as possible. The customer service agents are nice but unable to actually help. Super frustrating. 

0 Likes
Re: Initial sales call was fraudulent -quoted price not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want you to have no regrets. I am a consumer myself so I get making sure you have the right expectations. I would love to double check and review your account to make sure we have done everything. I have sent you a private note. -Amber

0 Likes