Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
International Chareges
Tkay527

I am active duty military who received deployment orders. I turned my cellular off where I am located but I am still being charged international roaming fees. I have chatted with and before my line was turned off spoke with representatives about having my line suspended or cancelled under my scra benefits through my deployment orders and no one has taken any action. My power of attorney has called and was told my line would be suspended and I would be given a credit, this never happened. Since then my power of attorney has tried to resolve this for me and Verizon customer service has either refused to let him try to resolve it told him there is nothing that can be done.

0 Likes
Re: International Chareges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tkay527, first and foremost we want to thank you for your service. We apologize for the issues you and your power of attorney have endured. The last thing we would ever want is for you to be billed for international services. Do not worry. We are here to provide you the help and the information you need. I sent you a private message, please respond at your earliest convenience. 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes