Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
International Plan Failed
Surex

I was oversees for 10 days and tried to use my international plan from Italy, Croatia and Greece. I’m attempted to make calls over 15 times and not one went through. I had no ability to contact Verizon because my phone did not work. It was completely traumatizing. I could not make one of my prearranged taxi connections and was begging locals to make a call for me. Now that I’m home I have charges to dispute (for what I have no idea) and no one can tell me what went wrong. I have the log of unsuccessful calls I placed but have no way of submitting that list to an agent to prove the failure.  After 20 years of being a happy Verizon l customer I am considering changing carriers. 

0 Likes
Re: International Plan Failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Surex, we are terribly sorry to hear about your service experience while you were traveling. Making sure you have the services you need while you are away is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate this matter. Please send us a Private Message for further investigation. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes