Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
International service is appalling
Kellybp

Hi,

I am in Australia, after buying the International Travel Pass, my line has been disabled twice (first time for 3 days, the second time for 8 days) because of fraudulent activity (calling from Australia)...?!?  Why did I buy a travel pass if Verizon just disables the line when I use it?  It has taken too many hours of trying to get help and then  I keep getting hung up on when the business hours are reached and no one calls me back.  

I'm so frustrated that I went to cancel my verizon service, only to have it say my line is not eligible to be cancelled and I must call a # that is sending me to the digital assistant which cannot cancel my service.   Are you kidding me? 

This has to be the worse international support I have ever had when travelling... and it is NOT due to the pandemic.  Verizon does not support international travelers well.

0 Likes
Re: International service is appalling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kellybp, this certainly isn't the experience we want you to have, and we don't want to see you leave. We want to take a closer look to find out what exactly is happening so you can enjoy the service on your trip. We are sending you a private message to further assist. 

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Kellybp

Hi StevenM,

I received the email, but there is no link after the prompt "Authenticate here:"     

??

0 Likes
Kellybp

Hello  again,

I have not heard back from anyone.    I received 2 emails both asking me to authenticate and neither had a link in them, so that I could authenticate.

Someone can call the darn # and speak with me.  Will that work?

Kelly

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to help our customers in any way we can, Kellybp. We apologize that you were sent emails. We see that we sent you a Private Message here online and the link was provided there. We will send you another Private Message.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes