Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iphone trade in
TheJR

On 4/3 I upgraded my Iphone 7 plus to a 13.  The Verizon store printed my UPS label, and I returned the phone via UPS.  On 4/6 I received an email from Verizon that my package is on its way

Tracking # 1Z90A26F9024625047 shows shipment progress in East Syracuse, NY on 4/6/22 and no activity going forward.

On 4/18 I spend almost an hour on the phone with a Verizon rep (Fatima) who advised me that is lost in transit, and Verizon will initiate a claim and I will receive my $700 credit.

On 5/26 I spent considerable time with another Verizon rep (Kim), who advised me that a ticket number will be set up, (7998662) and also stated that Verizon will initiate a claim, and I will receive my credit.  Was also advised that Verizon would contact me within 5 days – I never received the follow up call.

On 6/11 another lengthy phone call with Verizon, who when looking at the history remarked that this was crazy, conferred with a supervisor, and advised that it will be resolved. This rep spent a lot of time with me, assuring me that it will be rectified.  Was again told that I would receive a phone call in the next several days – this never happened either.

On 6/18 I again called and was told by an unhelpful agent that I should have started a claim with UPS and apologized for previous incorrect information supplied. This was contrary to everything I had been told on my previous calls.

I was told time and time again that Verizon would take care of this.  In contacting UPS, I was advised that claims must be made within 60 days.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello TheJR. We know the importnace of ensuring your trade in is received and applied to your account accordingly. We have sent you a Private Note. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes