Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is 844 408 8471 a valid number
GreenVeg128

I have a rebate question and got the number from live chat. but getting User Busy when dial out the number. Chat is not helpful att all.

0 Likes
Re: Is 844 408 8471 a valid number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out. We would be happy to answer all of your questions about your rebate. How can we help? 

RogelioZ-VZW

0 Likes
taylorh10

Did you ever get an answer to this or get through?  For two days all I get is a busy signal. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to learn that you get a busy signal, taylorh10. We are happy to explore options to assist you via this channel. What specific Verizon Wireless questions can we answer for you?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
taylorh9

This is apparently no longer a working number.  I needed my eGift card re-emailed to me.  After being bounced between a few departments I ended up back at normal CS is and the gentleman was able to help me get that re-sent.  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so glad to see that our colleague was able to assist. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. Please keep in mind that you can always manage your account using My Verizon, m.vzw.com/m/myverizonapp Have a great rest of your day!

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes