Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is It Possible To View My Usage From Previous Months?
Btown1

I used to be able to view text usage details from previous months. Now I can't figure out how to do it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: view usage from previous months
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate billing cycle (text logs are available for the past 90 days), then click the Calls&Messages tab, use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, then click the blue Messaging.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner, hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.  Use the drop-down to select the appropriate billing cycle (text logs are available for the past 90 days), then click the Calls&Messages tab, use the drop-down to select the appropriate line, then click the blue Messaging.

0 Likes
Btown1

Thank you!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes
KIMMCG89

Hi!  I appreciate that you were able to direct someone to this information; however I am not seeing a Calls&Messages tab.  I do see a link to Data, talk and text activity; however on that screen, I only see an option for viewing talk and text details for a device one day at a time.  I want to see all calls or texts in a list for the billing cycle (similar to the current cycle list under View Usage).  Do you have any suggestions for me?  Thanks!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Are you logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner?  Have you tried a different browser?

0 Likes
KIMMCG89

Thank you for your prompt response.  I am on my desktop logged into myverizon.com.  I am the account owner.  Is there a Verizon desktop app I need to download?

0 Likes
KIMMCG89

I am so frustrated, I did not even hit the right Reply button so I responded to the wrong person! 

Thank you for your prompt response.  I am on my desktop logged into myverizon.com.  I am the account owner.  Is there a Verizon desktop app I need to download?

0 Likes
KIMMCG89

And I have tried Chrome and MS Edge.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

No, there's not a desktop app to download.  I'm able to use the steps posted earlier in the thread using IE11 and Chrome when logged into www.verizonwireless.com as Account Owner.  I thought the issue might be logging into www.myverizon.com, but I'm still able to access prior billing usage as noted earlier.

Not sure why it's not working for you.  I do know that the web site has been updated several times the past few months and users are having intermittent issues, based on other threads.

0 Likes