Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is My Defected Device Being Returned?
SDSRP78

I received a text today, 11/26/2016, regarding the Droid Razr Max Model XT1080 that was sent via UPS to Verizon on 11/18/16.  How can we find out that Verizon has  in fact received the defective phone that was returned?  A text was received stating to please send back the device but also stated to disregard if device was already sent.  UPS Tracking #[removed] info states that it was delivered to Verizon in Ft. Worth, TX on 11/23/2016 at 10:02 am.

P

Personal Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Returned Device for Defect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for returning the device, SDSRP78. As a consumer, I truly understand your concerns regarding your returned device and the message you received. As indicated in the notification, please disregard the message if you have already sent the device back to us. It may take 1 to 2 bill cycles to process returned devices.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for returning the device, SDSRP78. As a consumer, I truly understand your concerns regarding your returned device and the message you received. As indicated in the notification, please disregard the message if you have already sent the device back to us. It may take 1 to 2 bill cycles to process returned devices.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rodneya

But is there a place on the Verizon website to see if the device has been returned? 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question. No, there is no website. However, we'll send you a text or email once we process the return. This can take 1 or 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.  ~Aaron

0 Likes