Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: line access discount after phone paid off
Weth
Sr. Leader

6t9chgrrt wrote:

Thats part of my original question.....the line in question is OUT of contract AND currently is on a payment plan which will end in November....currently getting the $25 payment plan discount When the payment plan ends does the Month to Month discount automatically kick in or do I have to call to beg to get it?

The $25 month to month discount is discontinued. It never kicked in automatically. Before you would have to call. Now you must call and hope to get a discount that is discontinued. Some have gotten the discount, some have not. It is no longer a sure thing as the month to month discount is discontinued for any new add. Each is an exception, if it gets added.

Did you price out Verizon Plan? 

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

6t9chgrrt wrote:

When the payment plan ends does the Month to Month discount automatically kick in or do I have to call to beg to get it?

Yes, you have to call in and ask for it. It NEVER automatically kicked in, you even had to manually add it when it was still available.

For what it is worth, everyone I have suggested ask for it has either not updated the thread with an answer or they responded that they were STILL able to add it, some as recently as this month. I have not yet had someone respond they were unable to add it still.

0 Likes
6t9chgrrt

Well just to follow up on this, I did in fact, automatically revert to the month2month $25 line access credit AFTER the last payment on the phone.  Thanks to all that replied...

View solution in original post

0 Likes