Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?
Jellydogzume

i think of myelf as very capable technically speaking but I really feel that Verizon's website is badly constructed and unreliable. The navigation is extremely confusing and finding things is a chore. Furthermore, many of the functions are often down down or rerturn errors. I usually access the site on my iPad (safari)  but I find the same thing on my Mac (Firefox). I tell them about the errors and sometimes it takes 1-2 days before things are fixed. The latest problem is seeing all the phones on my plan (only showing the main one, mine, but not my family's 3 others). I also can't access my last invoice (error on page) and I was unable to change to the unlimited plan (error on page). I ended up calling in and waiting 20 minutes. This is why I use websites- to avoid long waits and tedious conversations!

Does anyone one else have the same experience?

Labels (1)
Re: Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Are you sure you are signing into the account owner login for the MyVerizon account online? The account owner would see all the lines on the account. The account member would only see that line's info.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Jes327

1Count me in - I've found nothing but chaos and confusion trying to navigate or use the Verizon Wireless website.  I have the $40 prepaid plan w/3 gb of data for my phone but found I cannot even make a single phone call currently - says my account needs more money!  MORE MONEY?  My bill has been paid already this month and previous months as well!  The website seems so complicated and confusing,  I'll have to call and hope for the best.

Mrwalleye

I hate their site with a passion.

I have a plan for my hotspot, it is mix and match and says that it includeds unlimited talk and text for the $80 buck price.  I don't have a phone .... when I ask about adding a phone they say I have to pay more?  How can I use the free talk and text included in the plan if I don't have a phone?  Anyhow, I have been navigating around it trying to figure out what phone, plan , date etc I should get and I find that it is very confusing comparing one to the other.  I look at T Mobile and their site is simple, in a matter of clicks I can easily select what I want.  I was thinking of staying with Verizon but why?  I can get a senior rate at T Mobile and their website does not leave me confused.  I will say it one more time ... I freaken hate the Verizon website, how it is laid out, the options are confusing to me (minimal knowledge of phones etc) ..... just hate it.  My 2 cents.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to read that you having issues with the site to get the right plan for your Hotspot. We are here to help. We do have Data only plans for our connected devices that do not have minutes or texts, so you are only paying for the data you need. You can review our data only plans here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/data-only-plan/read/

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
trachi

Yes, I have to use their site at work for ordering business services and I can say that over the past six months, the Verizon online portal is by far THE WORST IN THE INDUSTRY.  Their site is regulary out of service, it doesn't recognize my computer whe nI log out and log back in.

I've escalated this to my account team countless numbers of times, and no one seems to do anything about it.  To be frank, I think their programmers have messed up this site up so much that no one on their staff knows how to fix it.

Since it is hampering our ability to perform our duties in a timely manner, we are looking at moving our services to AT&T.  Never thought I'd say that, but the AT&T portal is 100 times better than Verizon's.  Not sure what the problem is, and I'm not looking forward to porting 3000+ lines of service to other providers, but if they don't get their act together, that's what I will be doing starting 1st Quarter.

Very disappointed in Verizon's online presence.  It's garbage.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would never want you to leave the Verizon family over this, trachi. I can understand it is important to be able to use our website at your convenience, however, let me ask you, does the issue only happen in your workplace? Have you tried using our My Verizon app from your smartphone or another computer away from your work?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Jimmejtfree

YES!  THERE PROBLEM IS THEY DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICE TO US WHO PAY THEM!

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 9 DAYS TO GET THEM TO FIX MY PROBLEM 'DEC 31 1969 (WED) 17:00 00.  00.00.00' CALL!  I CAN'T DELETE ANY RECENT CALLS 'STORAGE FULL' 'DELETE SOME FILES'!  I THINK WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IS FORCE ME TO UPGRADE MY PHONE!!

WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IS I'M GOING TO DROP THEIR SERVICE!  WHEN I GET ON MY ACCOUNT IT IS NOTHING BUT TRYING TO MAKE ME UPGRADE MY PHONE.

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH AT AND T, SO I DROPPED THEM AFTER 30 YEARS OF SERVICE.

I'M NOT GOING TO PAY MY NEXT BILL UNTIL THEY FIX THE PROBLEM.  I MAKE $300/HR WITH A MINIMUM OF 3 HRS.  THAT'S $900.00 WITH A $100.00 HANDLING CHARGE.  SO FOR 3 HRS IT COST THEM $1000.00.  SO FAR I HAVE SPENT 12 HOURS TRYING TO GET THEM TO FIX MY PROBLEM.  THEIR BILL WILL BE $4000.00 FOR THE 12 HOURS. 

0 Likes
Jimmejtfree

YES!!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Jimmejtfree, 

We're here to help, and we want to ensure you are able to enjoy your phone and our website. Please reply to our direct message, so we can gather the details needed to assist you. 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes