Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is anyone else having problems validating their email for employee discount?
kiwikano

I went to that discount page and entered in my work email. I received the email through my work email and it says I have 72 hours to clicked the link to confirm status. The email said I have 72 hours to click the link and I am clicking it within minutes. However, when I do, the webpage says that the link has expired. Tried this various times with the same result. No one at Verizon has been able to help me at all. I've been trying customer service various times for the past five hours. Two phone reps were useless and the chat is a joke. Are those even real agents? They sounded like bots. Just kept repeating the same "I understand your frustration" and "I can help" sentences over and over again, interspersed with "looks like your employment validation status is still pending"...yes, that's exactly why I'm reaching out for help...I need help validating my status but but I can't do that if the link that I receive TO VALIDATE keeps showing as expired...currently on hold, waiting for a manager. It's been an hour. 

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having problems validating their email for employee discount?
kiwikano

UPDATE: LOL, after 1 hr and 15 minutes, the rep told me to drop the call so the manager could call me. I asked her to transfer me and she said that's not how it works. She needs to close the call on her end so he can call me. Hung up 10 minutes ago. No call from anyone. Friggin ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having problems validating their email for employee discount?
kiwikano

UPDATE 2: Called back again and demanded to speak to a manager. Was transferred to some other kind of support rep who proceeded to put me on hold for another 40 minutes. I finally gave up and hung up. Canceling my service tomorrow morning. I can't believe how ridiculous today was. Verizon ought to be ashamed of themselves. Their customer service is an embarrassment. I have never received such terrible terrible service. 

0 Likes