Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is anyone else tired of being punished for being a loyal customer with a small family?
Keelan7374

I am so tired of Verizon's ad's where you can get a great savings on a new phone for a new user or new line. They tease you like the discounts apply to all. They do not care that you are a long time, loyal customer. They only reward those who jump around. How about same discounts on phone and plan pricing for 1 or 6? You are technically discriminating against those who only have a small family, but hey maybe I should do your marketing departments job and get my neighbors to sign up on my plan too so I can get a better price.

Annoyed in Pittsburgh

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else tired of being punished for being a loyal customer with a small family?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer on a budget, I sincerely understand your desire to get the best deals and promotions, Keelan7374. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your loyalty and tenure, and we want you to get the best deals possible. Please log in at this link (https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/hub/ao/myoffers#/) with your account credentials, as any promotions exclusively associated with your account will be listed there. -Antonio

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else tired of being punished for being a loyal customer with a small family?
Doggo
Novice

Loyalty to any company is a nonsensical concept. Go with whoever gives you the best deal.

BTW, low line count on budget carriers like Tmobile still cost around the same as Verizon does. Don't fall for advertising hype. 

0 Likes