Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is it free to send a text to the UK?
anupama

I was wondering if text messagine is free to England, UK....Would anyone know ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: is text messaging free to UK
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

anupama

That is a great question, as we want you to have all of the information so that there aren't any surprises on your bill. Now typically text from the US to the UK would not be free. However, most of the newer plans include international texting. See here for details on international texting. http://vz.to/2r5tCi1 (see #3)

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

anupama

That is a great question, as we want you to have all of the information so that there aren't any surprises on your bill. Now typically text from the US to the UK would not be free. However, most of the newer plans include international texting. See here for details on international texting. http://vz.to/2r5tCi1 (see #3)

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Nikki_S

I have the Start Unlimited Plan.  When I am in the UK with this plan, am I able to text people in USA for free?  I looked on the Support page and it does not specifically say if texting from UK to USA is allowed

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes