Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Is it possible to talk to a verizon agent that is human on the phone?
heyitsemiltsemilyagai

HELP!! Does anyone know a way to get through to talk to a real agent on the phone ?

I have not been able to talk to a human. After a 97 minute wait, I was able to "chat" with an agent that didn't understand my  problem and changed my account plan when I asked them not to. Luckily I have it all saved in screen shots but it won't help if you can't reach anyone to help.

I'm thinking that the better business bureau might be able to help? Any thoughts!!//!! 

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to talk to a verizon agent that is human on the phone?
Piscestg

The BBB doesn’t have any authority how companies run their business. Unfortunately this is the way for many American businesses now. They hire “customer service” people in foreign lands such as India to save money. They often have great difficulty understanding and speaking English. Online “chat”, while now it’s the easy answer, is often useless. It’s all about profit and making more money. 

0 Likes