Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is the autopay discount monthly?
mirror13

Is the $10 discount for enrolling in autopay a one-time discount, or is it monthly?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: autopay discount
Elements

The unlimited plan auto pay discount is monthly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Elements

The unlimited plan auto pay discount is monthly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Mirror13 that's a great question about our discount. That discount is monthly.

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

cdmart1512

regestered for Autopay last month and Verizon said I would get a $10.00 discount everymonth.  This month I did not receive my autopay discount.  I called Verizon last week and the rep said I only had a discount for 1 month.  Something is not right.  I will call Verizon TODAY!!!!!

boringusername

@cdmart1512 wrote:

regestered for Autopay last month and Verizon said I would get a $10.00 discount everymonth.  This month I did not receive my autopay discount.  I called Verizon last week and the rep said I only had a discount for 1 month.  Something is not right.  I will call Verizon TODAY!!!!!

Cindy Martin

Which plan do you have?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I have received my autopay discount every month for over a year.

You must also be signed up for paperless billing and your autopay must be set up with either a checking account or debit card. Credit cards are not acceptable for this discount.

Additionally, the autopay discount is only $5/line, not $10. Are you implying you have 2 lines only and that is why you should be receiving a $10 discount? I have 4 lines and my monthly discount is $20($5/line).

Additionally, the discount may take a billing cycle to register on your account. Is this the first bill since you registered? Have you fulfilled all of the requirements?

boringusername

@rcschnoor wrote:

I have received my autopay discount every month for over a year.

You must also be signed up for paperless billing and your autopay must be set up with either a checking account or debit card. Credit cards are not acceptable for this discount.

Additionally, the autopay discount is only $5/line, not $10. Are you implying you have 2 lines only and that is why you should be receiving a $10 discount? I have 4 lines and my monthly discount is $20($5/line).

Additionally, the discount may take a billing cycle to register on your account. Is this the first bill since you registered? Have you fulfilled all of the requirements?

People on the New Verizon Plan Unlimited would get a $10 a month discount regardless of the number of lines. Not saying this person is on that plan but those that are get $10 not $5 per line

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cdmart1512, we are here to help. Did you enroll through My Verizon?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes