Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there a link/email i can email to write a review?
Eduardo1223

I recently went to return a watch i recently had purchased online from the Verizon app, i had some technical difficulties with said watch and after a couple days of talking/chatting with VZ representative i decided to return the watch, i went in the VZ store at 9821 Northlake Centre Pkwy Suite A, the first thing i notice is a VZ representative with headphones on helping a family, i found it odd, once the representative that was at the counter name " Dre" starts helping me and immediately puts his headphones on and starts singing and watching videos on his phone while helping me, i found jt extremely rude that he did that, I'm not sure if they do that with every customer, but by the looks of it is a recurring habit since the manager was there and didn't say anything that fact that he had his headphones on while literally watching Facebook videos. I had never had any complaint about Verizon every representative i had the pleasure to talk to have been of great help, till now. 

0 Likes