Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there an add-on for Hulu with no ads?
Emillygrace

I have my Disney+/Hulu subscription through my Verizon plan. I want the plan that has no ads on Hulu, I don't even use it at the moment because of the ads. I am willing to pay the additional amount for the no-ads version but there is no way for me to change it. Can you let me know if this is possible or if a solution is in the works for this? It seems other customers have the same inquiry based on my searches, but I haven't found any real answers about this. Please help! I don't want to have to get a separate subscription for Hulu since I'm already paying for it through my cell bill, but I am willing to pay the amount of the difference to upgrade to no ads. 

0 Likes
Re: Is there an add-on for Hulu with no ads?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am so sorry for the confusion. This is a great bundle and we want you to enjoy it. You do have the option to pay additional for this service. Please review https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/ under #6 under the Existing section. This will give you the instructions on how to sign up and pay additional for the no-ads version. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes
Emillygrace

When I first signed up I did have to speak with someone through Disney+/Hulu since I already had an account, but the new service through Verizon overrode that, and I was told by them (I believe Hulu at that point) that there is no way to add on since it goes through Verizon, and that they were supposedly working on a package to remedy this. 

0 Likes
acraftylady2

No 6 under existing subscribers at the link posted should work, did it not?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for keeping us posted. We send you a Private Note. Please check it out. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
NoSpamPlease

NO, THERE IS NOT. You have to cancel DISNEY BUNDLE, PURCHASE THE HULU AD FREE DIRECTLY FROM HULU using your same VZ email address, then re-add the Disney Bundle so IT IS NOT A VZ UPGRADE, it is a FULL HULU SUBSCRIPTION and your "bundle" is only actually giving you ESPN and Disney+.

0 Likes
Emillygrace

No, the link sends me to my Hulu account, where they send me back to Verizon:

Hulu Base Plan

Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+

You are being billed for this plan by Verizon. For billing information or to make changes to your subscription, please visit www. verizon.com .

0 Likes
Emillygrace

Hi Gilbert - I don't see any private messages. 

0 Likes
Emillygrace

When I go to look at my Disney+ Bundle, it says manage with Verizon.  This is so frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Emillygrace! Please follow the link below, scroll down to "Existing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ subscribers", and then follow the instruction under the number 6: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/# Let us know if you have any questions. 

~Aaron

0 Likes