Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there still in store pickup for online orders?
Danimal07

I am not longer seeing an option for in store pick up. Did they take away that option or am i missing something? I don't want to wait all weekend to get the phone in the mail and I am sure it will cost more if I just go into the store. My current phone is dead and has been for a week and a half

On the FAQ, it says to go through the prompts, and then after you click on checkout to click on the in store pick up tab, but there is no tab anywhere. I can ship it to my address or another address.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is there still in store pickup for online orders?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Danimal07,

Look no further help has arrived. I completely understand not wanting to wait for the phone to be shipped out. The In Store Pick option is still available http://vz.to/1HPpoKY. If the phone is not available for this option, the In Store Pick up option will not appear. Did you already purchase the phone? I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Danimal07,

Look no further help has arrived. I completely understand not wanting to wait for the phone to be shipped out. The In Store Pick option is still available http://vz.to/1HPpoKY. If the phone is not available for this option, the In Store Pick up option will not appear. Did you already purchase the phone? I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
allieoops

I ordered a phone online, an upgrade from another line. Phone arrived and there had been an extra line added. Called customer service multiple times. Was to be resolved. Wasn't. After 4 calls, I was told to return to store for more accurate and speedy help. Called local store, they said absolutely not! Online messed up online has to correct. FYI....taking a chance online.

0 Likes
MD_Grabe

This does not work. Ordered online for store pickup and after two weeks the store has no clue about the order and they have inventory in stock to fulfill it. They said they would have received an e-mail for the order for in-store pickup and that there was no e-mail for this order. They also said it is illegal to look up the order because they can only do it through access to the customer's account. Called corporate customer service and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with the order. In looking at my account on the Verizon website, and the e-mail I got, the order is being made ready for pickup and the pickup location is at the specific store in question (the store manager confirmed their location). The store manager said that we should have come into the store to order, not do it online for in-store pickup. I had to cancel the order through corporate customer service and have my son go in to pick up the phone as a new order. If Verizon is interested in fixing this, I have documentation. This took nearly an hour of my time during a work day to correct a problem that was entirely Verizon's doing. Fortunately, the store agreed to hold a phone to be picked up.

0 Likes