Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Issue with website
gmopro1
Novice

I log in to your site and the page is blank. I refesh a bunch of times and then i see  it. this is on google chrome. why does this happen? Please look into it. Thanks.

Re: Issue with website
9wood

I get that also along with sign in problem the my Verizon app also get it on 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems logging in to our website and we'll do everything we can to assist you with resolving this matter. Are you attempting to log in from your mobile device, using the Mobile App, or from a PC, laptop, or tablet from our website? Based on the info you've provided here, it appears that your browser is caching on your end. Please sign out of your My Verizon account entirely and close any open browser windows. We apologize for the repeated attempts. Once completed, please re-access our authentication link at http://spr.ly/6604HdEz0; Please keep our team updated. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
9wood

@vzw_customer_support  problem seems to be your site as I get temporary unavailable message and white screen often lately

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know how important it is to be able to log in to your My Verizon account. Have you tried clearing your browser's temporary files, cache, and cookies? Have you tried making sure that you're completely logged out of your My Verizon even in the app?

0 Likes
9wood

@vzw_customer_support the problem is with the site I got issues yesterday again with it saying it's temporary unavailable

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, 9wood. I want to make sure you are able to log in. Does the same happen if you clear your cache and cookies? Do you have the My Verizon application?
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes