Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Issues and Complaints with Service Reps
20_years_w_Verizon

I was given the same Long Time Customer sales Hype by "Irene" on 11-25-2021 who lied to me, conning me into buying my phone with Verizon with a $400 trade-in discount for being a loyal customer. By the time the bill comes for seeing that discount, it isn't there! POOF! No discount!

I call 611, wait forever to get someone, and speak with "Letitia" who does not see my trade-in, to which I respond with UPS confirm date, time and number. I tell her what "Irene" told me and after numerous holds, she said you only get that discount if you accept the Unlimited Data plan. I tell her no where in my convo with Irene was that mentioned. I had detailed notes and a receipt which did not state that agreement. Put on hold again, she returns with that's the agreement for the discount.   

I asked her if she was aware that in November and December, Verizon was offering a free phone for signing up for unlimited plans. She said she wasn't aware.  Ridiculous. Every phone carrier had the same promos!

Never once did Letitia ask me for the date and name of the salesperson who conned me because Verizon does not care. Well I do. And I have a note in my file to not renew with Verizon when our contracts are up. 

Twenty plus years means nothing. Long time customer appreciation is a lie. Don't fall for it.

0 Likes
Re: Issues and Complaints with Service Reps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm a long time customer and employee here and I'm sad to hear about your experience. Please send me a Private Message. I'd like help with options with your trade in. 

-Carter

0 Likes