Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Issues signing into the My Verizon app
AJAR

Everytime I attempt to login to the Verizon Mobile App I get this error.  Its been an ongoing issue for years now.  I have attempted to contact Verizon Support in reguards to this issue however all they do is give me nonsensical troubleshooting steps.  I can login to any other user on my Verizon account without issue.  

Screenshot_20191118-214550.png

0 Likes
Re: Issues signing into the My Verizon app
jav6
MVP
MVP

Been going on for years?!?  Could be your login profile is out of sync with your account and needs to be reset by a knowledgeable agent.  Have you searched for other threads relating to this issue to see what their resolution, if any, was?  What is the make/model mobile device you're experiencing the issue with?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I agree, AJAR. Years is far too long. We want our customers to have the ability to manage their account so to see that you are having issues is troubling. Let's dig a little deeper to see what is going on. Since you've been having these issues, have we attempted to delete your My Verizon registration so that you can re-register your account? We understand that you are speaking of the app, however, have you tried to log in via a computer to see if you get the same issue?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
AJAR

I have looked for people that have similar issues with no pertaining solutions.  I have been across multiple devices in the span of my persistant issues.

0 Likes
AJAR

That is an excellent suggestion.  I will try to do exactly that.

0 Likes