Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Its been 4 billing cycles and still no credit for free phone promo.
Pdoog1

Back in September my wife added me to her account on a new unlimited line. Verizon had a promo for a free S20 FE phone with new line that we got.  We never got the credits for the phone and are currently paying $25/month for it.

I've tried to talk to a customer representative but they seem to not understand and just say it takes 2 to 3 cycles. Any help would be appreciated  as I feel as time goes by it will be harder to make it right.

0 Likes
Re: Its been 4 billing cycles and still no credit for free phone promo.
jonadams5722

They are not going to credit you.  I shipped in all of our trade in's and mysteriously one has gone missing.  Thats impossible since they were shipped together.  Anyways, I have been on the phone for over 12 hours in a 3 month span and have gotten 3 different stories.  Today, they told me I am basically out of luck even though the tracking number shows it has been received.

They lost it, but I am the one being penalized.  Horrible customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Its been 4 billing cycles and still no credit for free phone promo.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand your concern regarding the promotional credits for the free phone. Allow us to take a closer look at this matter, please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes