Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just about had it with Verizon
ricrod2003verizon

I've been trying to get Verizon to fix this since November of last year! 

Spent multiple hours on the phone and on chat with no success - everyone says they found the problem and will get it fixed but then nothing changes!  Can someone please fix this already?!  

Worst customer service I've experienced!  Can't wait for my term to expire so I can say good bye!

If there's something you need, we've got your back.

Your request.
Our pleasure.

Hello Valued,

We just wanted to let you know that your recent request has been processed.
Please keep this email as a confirmation of your request, and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about your account.

Promo fallout correction applied today #196179154 offline team will review and make necessary adjustment can take 1 to 2 billing cycles then will catch up lost credits

If there's anything else we can do for you, feel free to contact our Business and Government
Customer Operations by calling 1‌.‌80‌0.9‌22.‌0204 or by dialing *611 from your wireless phone. You can also visit us online. We're available to help you Monday through ‌Fri‌day from ‌7 A‌M to 1‌1 P‌M EST.

© 2021 Verizon Wireless

We respect your privacy. Please review our Privacy Policy. You may unsubscribe from Verizon Wireless promotional emails at any time, or easily adjust your subscription preferences from your profile information.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED EMAIL. Replies will not be read or forwarded for handling.

Verizon Wireless, One Verizon Way, Mail Code: 180WVB, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

0 Likes
Re: Just about had it with Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is upsetting to do all the work on an issue and then have it not get corrected, ricrod2003verizon. We would like to take another look into what is going on. To make sure we protect your information, we have sent a Private Note to you. Once you reply to that note, we can move forward with the secure account access.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes