Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just switched from ATT and am disappointed
Jordan13825

My family and I just switched from ATT for what seemed to be a better deal.  Unfortunately the service maps are not accurate.  Verizon doesn’t have nearly as much coverage as ATT had. There are so many places I no longer get service that I did with ATT.  This includes the town we live in that has an interstate going through it, so it’s not extremely  rural.  1/2 mile from the interstate we get 1 bar. No barriers causing issues.  Just poor service. But now we can’t switch back because Verizon traps you by having you trade in phone and then charging a restocking fee. I just wish Verizon was honest about coverage areas.  My son can no longer call from school for a ride (again, 1/2 mile from interstate) because there isn’t service. ATT had close to full service throughout town. 

0 Likes
Re: Just switched from ATT and am disappointed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jordan13825, we are happy to have you as our customer & we are so very sorry that you're having coverage issues. We strive to provide the best possible signal & we do want to do all we can to help you. What make & model phon do you have? May I please have the zip code where you're currently located with the problems?  -Alicia

0 Likes