Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LIVID, UPSET, ANGRY THIS ISNT OVER
Mcatherineq92

Thursday 8/12/2021 i called and spoke with someone to  canceled my payment arrangement. They canceled my auto pay instead. that day i made a $100.00 payment to my account. at 3 am Friday 8/13/2021 Verizon then took out $212.00 dollars from my account after i called and took that payment arrangement off. So i called Friday morning at 8 am and a nice man helped me and refunded my the money said it would be in my account by Monday. I WAS PROMISED... Well that didn't happen...this then caused my account to overdraw, which then resulted in my daughter not having a back to School outfit, food for my house, and my car insurance to be lapsed. I started calling Verizon at 8 am Monday 8/16/2021 spoke to 13 different people who just sent me to the next person, customer service hung up on me twice, i spoke to 4 supervisors, and the last person i spoke with at 6:11 pm till 7:30 pm her name was Laura she was rude told me i processed the payments and it was not there issue then told me to hold for her supervisor and hung up on me. i have $120.00 dollars in over draft fees, then have the negative $212 that they still have refunded. and then they was to charge me $120 dollars again on the 20th. i am so disappointed in this i came from T-Mobile and it was the worst decision. i will be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint. 

Re: LIVID, UPSET, ANGRY THIS ISNT OVER
Doggo
Novice

Overdraft fees is a bank problem, not a carrier problem. Some banks have done away with those all together.

Without knowing what phrasing was used, it can be easy for a rep to misunderstand what a customer is asking. If you have autopay and a payment arrangement, the autopay would need to be backed out for a month so it doesn't take out as scheduled. You can also have a payment scheduled at X date that needs to be cancelled. If there is a promise to pay that needs to be modified, that's Financial Services.

Terms and clarity mean a lot to figure out what someone wants over the phone.

0 Likes
Re: LIVID, UPSET, ANGRY THIS ISNT OVER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the overdraft due to the cancelled payment and the need to speak with so many representatives/supervisor and dropped calls. That is not at all the experience we want for you and it's imperative that we get to the bottom of this. To best assist with this concern, we would need to collect some more info from you. Please respond to our Private Note. -Reggie

0 Likes