Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Last Phone to Port is the one that has a 300 credit
ReturningToVerizon

So, ordered 5 new lines and 4 new phones.  The four numbers that included new phones were shipped in 3 different orders. This meant that I was not charged the original $50/ month service fee on each but $65 /month or whatever it is for one line. Then 2 lines and then 3 and four lines. Nothing like the $50 that I had signed up for. The last phone never had a SIM card shipped. I called and asked them they shipped out a SIM card linked to a different number. When I search the status of the port it says “not finding port request”. They were successful when they ported the other 3 lines from AT&T but not the one that had an electronic credit? They tell me to activate the new number phone, this is the “holding number so I don’t loose service.” I told them I still have AT&T on that phone. Put the order June 12th and on June 22 we still don’t have the port process completed? Was on the phone for over an hour and half. Got transferred to another person. They gave me another number to check on the status. That number still says “not finding port request”. When I asked about the different monthly plans I was told “it will fix it self over time”. “Verizon will scan their last 30 days and apply the correct credit”. Since when did I become the bank for Verizon? I had Verizon for over 13 years and never had a problem. Now they want to nickel and dime you. The account doesn’t even show the credit for the promotion phone prices. Is this a hoax too? I have screenshots of original order. When I called support they kept saying that I don’t have 5 phones. I only had 3 and then I only had 4 phones. 

0 Likes
Re: Last Phone to Port is the one that has a 300 credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly understand the frustration with trying to get to your numbers ported and phone working with the SIM card. Have you confirmed the SIM card coming or have you received it yet?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes