Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Late receipt of monthly billing from Verizon
denniepr

My Verizon bill is due today, AND I RECEIVED THE PAYMENT DETAIL  IN THE MAIL TODAY.  Why is this bill so late?  IS THIS A NEW POLICY OR IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE BILL MAILING THIS MONTH?

0 Likes
Re: Late receipt of monthly billing from Verizon
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

There is a problem with mail and delivery services of all kind due to COVID-19 and is likely to continue for the forseeable future. Verizon does not hand deliver your paper bill. When the bill is delivered is ALSO due to the US Postal Service and as far as I can tell, NO business is running at 100% as of the moment.

For future reference, your bill IS available online approximately 2-3 days after your billing cycle closes each month. While you will STILL get you hard copy in the mail, you can still check your bill for accuracy and/or schedule payment before you do receive the hard copy if needed.

0 Likes
NewOldcustomer

Your monthly bill is available online about four days after your bill closes. I am set up for notifications so I get a text every month letting me know that my bill is available. No excuses.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to read that you received your bill late, denniepr. While we cannot say for certain why the bill was late, the current situation may have affected the delivery of your bill. We do not foresee any other bills being late. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes