Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leaving Verizon - Hello T-Mobile
angief2022

After spending more than 10 hours on the phone, email, and chats with Verizon technicians, I am leaving for T-Mobile.
I have been a customer going back before the first smart phone. I had an incredible grandfathered unthrottled, unlimited data plan through my workplace that I protected like gold for years. 

In April this year, I called support to turn on my hotspot. In the process, the tech messed up my plan and not one of the 7 people I talked to since could correct the issue. I repeatedly asked to speak to a supervisor, for my problem to be escalated but not once would the techs agree to this (oh I can help with that every one of them said). I was told three times that to restore my plan, the request had to be submitted to another department and I would receive a call back.  This never happened (thank you, Kim Luna, if that's even your real name). In addition, my bill, which was $191 prior to the hotspot mess up, soared to $260 month after month while I called and waited and called and waited. In case it matters I was told my ticket number of {Edited for Privacy].

So I'm done. I'm a professional business person and my time is worth far more than Verizon has already gotten from me. I have lost all respect and trust in Verizon. I moved four of my family members to T=Mobile yesterday at a cost that is $100 less than what I was paying for unlimited, unthrottled data and unlmiited text and calls. I'm only **bleep** I didn't bother to do the competitive research sooner.
Goodbye Verizon. I won't miss you.

Re: Leaving Verizon - Hello T-Mobile
acraftylady2

Good luck.  Tried t-mobile once fot 6 months and horrible service and customer service.  Had issues and customer service could have cared less about getting it fixed.   Hopefully they have gotten better.

Re: Leaving Verizon - Hello T-Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is very concerning to hear, we need to take a further look into this with you. Please send us a Private Note.

*Gen

0 Likes