Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lied to.
Shortgage

I called to upgrade 2 phones.  My son's was fine but mine was heck. I was told my new Samsung fold 3 would come with an s pen and told there was a promo I would get a 200 Samsung gift card.. guess what? I got neither and was told sorry,  nothing we can do after 3 phone calls! I told them to pull the recording and the second lady told me they could.  She said she would call me back in 30 minutes with a resolution.  6 hours later, still no call.  I called back and waited and waited why another girl kept putting me on hold.  No one will help me.  This is fraud! They tell you they will do something to get you to upgrade then not plan on even doing what they promised.  Feels like a bad relationship that I need to get out of!

Re: Lied to.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your satisfaction is important to us, and I can assure you that we work with integrity. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with us; your time is precious, and I want to make sure we get to the bottom of the situation. Can you please tell me more about what promotion you qualified for? When was the upgrade processed? Share details. We are here to help you.  

-Evelyn

0 Likes
Re: Lied to.
Doggo
Novice

Any Samsung promo that has things like $200 Samsung credit will be processed via Samsung. That's not something Verizon has any control over, That's a manufacturer promotion.

0 Likes