Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Line Transfer - Can't access new account on My Verizon
swanneod

We were part of a family account. We transferred 2 lines to a new account (the phone numbers didn't change). We were account managers on the old account prior to transferring to the new account. After transferring, we tried to register for new My Verizon accounts so that we could log in and manage the new account online. Our problem is that when we try to register, it says our numbers are already registered. It won't let us create new credentials. When we use our existing passwords, it accesses the old account (which our devices are no longer on). This seems like a My Verizon website issue. I believe we need the My Verizon profiles associated with our phone numbers deleted so we can start over and register them a new so they'll be linked to the new account. I've spent hours on the phone, and hours chatting with representatives and nobody is able to help, or understand what the issue is. Does anyone have a solution, or know who we should be talking to, or have a better way to articulate our problem to make them understand?

0 Likes
Re: Line Transfer - Can't access new account on My Verizon
Tigerstep

A transfer automatically de-enrolls. Sounds like the transfer wasn't done.

0 Likes
Re: Line Transfer - Can't access new account on My Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble registering your number on My Verizon. We would be happy to look in to this further for you. To authenticate your account please confirm your first and last name, review the following, and then click the link after "Authenticate here": Please ensure you are not already logged in to My Verizon before attempting authentication.

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at verizon.com/privacy.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: http://spr.ly/6007GofYz.  

0 Likes