Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Live Chat is painfully slow
wthree3

Been trying to fix an issue with my account in which the description of one of my phones says its a black pixel 3aXL. The phone is actually a purple pixel 3a. The discrepancy is preventing me from trading the phone. 

Been on chat for 3 hours and getting nowhere. Agent is repeating the same information and is taking 15 minutes to respond to each chat. No sure what they are doing or why this poor service seems like a good idea to Verizon. 

Been a customer for 25 years, unbelievable treatment. 

Anyone have any idea how to get actual service from Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Live Chat is painfully slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@wthree3 ,

We're sorry that you feel that way, but how a phone shows up on your account is based on the phone information. It cannot be manually edited. Have you used a black Pixel before on your account, or used the SIM card in one? How exactly is this not allowing you to complete a trade-in?

-Russell

0 Likes
wthree3

I have never used a black pixel 3aXL on the account. That line has been a verizon version purple 3a for about two years. The IMEI number on the phone matches the account but the description does not. 

Your trade agreement contract states that the model sent in for trade credit must match the model specified during the trade in process. So the online trade in process states that i'm trading in a black Pixel 3aXL. My actual trade in will be a purple Pixel 3a. So I'm concerned the trade will not be accepted and I will lose out on $700 credit.

0 Likes
wthree3

Any thoughts on that? Is my trade in evaluated on the model or do they only look at the IMEI?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, we certainly want to help. Do not provide information here. We have sent you a private message here on this platform.-Dolores

0 Likes