Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Live tech support
matte65

Is there away to get real meaningful technical support without first committing suicide after hours in the endless loops of "digital assistant" despair?

0 Likes
Re: Live tech support
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Meaningful service is one of our main goals, matte65. There are many ways to contact us, and some involve digital assistants. Here on this forum, we are all live reps. We strive to provide excellent technical support. Please tell us more about how we can help out.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
matte65

While you day that you have meaningful technical support, can you back that up by a fact?  Like can you tell me how I can contact actual support on a telephone without getting stuck in the endless "digital assistant" loop. Like can you give me step by step directions on how i can talk to a real live customer service rep on the telephone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You have a great concern, matte65, and we assure you our mission is to help and provide you with accurate information. We always want to make your experience a pleasant and easy one when contacting us. The number to reach us directly is 800.922.0204. You are correct, you will be greeted by the automated service, however, as long as you enter your correct information and credentials, the automated service will direct you to the appropriate department. Plus, remember you can also reach us via Facebook, Twitter, or our Chat Support Team: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

0 Likes