Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Location History
Memaw2018

Can I Check Location History On A Device Thats On My Acct From My Verizon If So Please Tell Me How And TIA

0 Likes
Re: Location History
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If it is Android device, you can look at the location history in the Google account associated with that device. 

The same thing is likely possible with a Apple iPhone and the associated Apple ID. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Memaw2018, if you do not have the registered Gmail or Apple ID information in which to track a device via the device's built-in location services, you would be able to locate a device using our Verizon Smart Family Locator service. You'll find more information regarding that service here:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/#child-app-to-locate

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
Bleonard1088

If you sign up for this it will send notifications to the persons phone you’re following to let them know you are following them. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You would only be able to do this with a phone you have access to the Google Account or Apple ID on it. 

0 Likes