Re: Logging into Wireless account always redirects to Fios account
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@wtgodfrey wrote:

i have this same problem.  The login name is different for the Fios and Wireless accounts.  They cannot be combined because the Fios account is in my wife's name and the wireless is in my name.  What needs to be done to fix this?

Is it possible that you and your wife use the same device to access the accounts and are 'saving' the login info for quick access?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Primary Account Holder for both Wireless/Fios accounts must be under the same person. Learn more about Transferring ownership of wireless accounts here→ https://www.verizon.com/support/transfer-service/overview/

*Bee

0 Likes
Dan_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

@baadaa & other users having this issue,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies recently?  Please try this and let me know if it solves the issue.

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

0 Likes
KWOLCK
Enthusiast - Level 1

You realize how stupid that sounds?   I have a Verizon FIOS account for the company i work for.  Has NOTHING to do with me.  Login is the buisness email account?   Yet no matter what i do, i cannot get to a Verizon Wireless login page.   It always redirects me to the business WHICH IS NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO MY PERSONAL WIRELESS ACCOUNT.  What's up Verizon?  You are so bad in so many ways it's beyond my ability to comprehend. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies for the difficulties experienced while attempting to log into your My Verizon account. Can you please try logging in using this link: https://secure.verizon.com/vzauth/UI/Login?CMP=OTC_CON_NA_22222_NA_20220610_NA_NM20220052_00002

-Tanisha

0 Likes