Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Logging into Wireless account always redirects to Fios account
baadaa

I have both Verizon cell phone and Verizon Fios internet accounts. I used to be able to log in to `verizonwiress.com` for phone and to `verizon.com` for internet items.

At some point, `verizonwireless.com` started redirecting to `verizon.com`, which shouldn't have been an issue as long as I could have somehow access both mobile and internet accounts within the domain.

The problem is, each time I try to access `Sign in to Mobile Account` or `Account > Services > Phone ` nav item, I ALWAYS am redirected to Fios dashboard. See these screen recordings for reference: recording 1 and recording 2

Yes I do have a mobile app, through which I can access my mobile account. But I hate to be forced to use my small phone screen to view my account information. It's absurd that I am in Fios purgatory when I simply want to browse my mobile account info.

`verizon.com` chatbot is pathetic as it does neither provide useful information nor connect me to a real human being.

Considering how much money I'm spending at this company, I find it absurd and non-sensical.

0 Likes
Re: Logging into Wireless account always redirects to Fios account
baadaa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

baadaa, I have sent a Private Note, can you please reply to the Private Note and we can get your My Verizon issues addressed.  Thank you.-Santo

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Do you have the same username for both accounts? Have you tried logging in with your phone number instead? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes